- Recruit and register campers for summer camp. Responsible for "filling" summer camp. Provide on site administrative support for summer camp.
- House In The Wood liaison for Rowe Elementary School Outdoor Ed Programs. Provides on site administrative support during Rowe sessions.
- Year around communication with all participants in our programs.
- Represent House In The Wood in Chicago.
We are looking for:
- Ability to relate to parents, children and co-workers.
- Above average computer skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet goals with minimal supervision.
- Experience with office environment, resident camp and children preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Contact Val Wright at email@example.com or 262-728-2752 for full job description.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepting resumes until position is filled. First interviews start October 27.
House In the Wood is operated by Northwestern Settlement, Chicago, Illinois.